Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Graf # 13 reaction to cause essay "Falling in Love!"

Clearly this is a very insecure young lady. Love is not always those three things, it can be so much more. The problem is that people always seem to lead with their very first knee jerk emotions instead of letting something grow slowly. Because we as humans desire that touch or emotion, we sometimes pick up or try to pick up the first thing that happens to be near at the time. Love isn't just a physical thing, it's multi-faceted. I would say never had a lasting relationship because everything is self-centered around her. Love is a two way street, a give and take if you will. I love my husband, but there are times that he does stupid things that irk the snot out of me and I find myself trying to look at it from his perspective. Not an easy task. Hope she has found lasting love and not just a relationship to say you have someone.‏

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Always glad when an essay gets a student so excited they write ALL IN CAPS!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ****so embarrassed**** can't even believe I did that...

    ReplyDelete