Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Graf #16 Reaction to "Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails" classification essay

I'm going to go with our knowledgeable instructor on this one, I am not going to write my classification essay on people, especially those I have been married to. I don't believe the author of "Snips, snails, and puppy dog tails" eluded to being married to these men, but she certainly could relate. I could very easily, after all I have been married three times. Three seems to be the magic number in this assignment. However, this is a public blog and as mother always said, "When there is nothing good to say, silence is a good sentence to speak." As for me, I think this is going to be an awesome essay to write! I'm very excited to find three objects to classify. I live in a natural state of "OCDedness" my children have shared with me I have CDO instead of OCD because it is alphabetized and that is way it should be. I love putting things into categories. With that being said, I'm off to classify something. Peace, out!

2 comments:

  1. Whew, know what the sad tree said when writing his gf he hadn't seen for a while? "For thee I pine, for thee I balsam."

    You've assigned yourself a tough topic--not the categories but the putting-LB-in part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im over it and moving on to a different topic..

    ReplyDelete