Monday, October 8, 2012

Intro #1 Classification Essay My LIfe Without Veg-Canned, Frozen, or Fresh

I don't like vegetables, it is my least favorite food category. I blame my dislike for veg on my parents who made me eat them when I was younger. They would stack them on top of each other, boil them together, mash them, and serve them up like some prize winner dessert. I would always save them for last and never found a vegetable that I couldn't live without. As a matter of fact, the Sunday dinner staples was boiled dinner, all the vegetables in the pot with a corned beef. When it was served everything tasted like cabbage. Cabbage speaks to my gag reflex and knows how to make it sing.

1 comment:

  1. No point posting intros and outros at the same time as the finished essay--I just ask for them so I can put in my two cents worth before someone has committed to the complete essay, just as I did with the naughty knotty pine grafs.

    ReplyDelete